1 Sauge Blanche Californienne à brûler, en stick extra large.
- Dimensions : 18 x 4 x 4 cm
- Poids : environ 45g
The white sage plant is wrapped in legend. Called “grandfather sage” by the Native American tribes of southwest North America. White sage has been burned for in ritual ceremonies for centuries. Sage smudging is traditionally used to purify spaces and people before prayer.
Here are some benefits of white Sage:
- Has antibacterial properties
- Purifies the air you breathe
- Enhances your intuition
- Clears negative vibes around you
- Cleans your objects energies
- Improves your mood
- Reduces your stress
- Improves your sleep quality m
- Enhances your memory and focus
- Boosts your energy levels
- Has an uplifting fragrance